Monday, May 19, 2008

Fall Leaves




For the last few years I have had my girls play in the leaves so I can get their pictures jumping into leaf piles (usually not a push at all since they love to do it!) This year, they had so much fun posing that I had to get those pictures printed as well....not sure which one will be the model, maybe both!!!! I really LOVE how these pages turned out, of course the picture is not showing all the great colors on the stickers :( As you can probably tell, most of my pages don't really have a layout....but those pages are done! I am totally stoked about that fact!!!! Now, Pam has dared me to do a page with only 1 picture (heart racing...big gulps...deep breathing....it will be okay) so my goal is to get one done and posted here, just not sure when. I guess you will just have to keep checking in to see when it gets posted ;) I am loving all of the sweet comments you are leaving, makes me so happy(insert happy dance by Mrs. Williams) and makes my day! Have a wonderful day and thanks for stopping by!

Supplies:
Creative Memories Gazebo Power Palette

4 comments:

Pamela Smerker said...

OK I read it...you are going to do a LO with just one picture!! I can't wait!!!
I love these pages. Great job!!

Jens Place in Space said...

Yeah I'm with Pam one picture! You can do it. The first one is soooooo hard but then its easy.

Ginger said...

I love the pages. I'm with you, that it is really hard to do just one picture, althought I have done it. I like to get as many as I can on one page, which sometimes makes it look cluttered. So, have fun.

chloe said...

awesome job!!
thanks for your sweet comments on my blog: you definately could be creative more than once or twice a week: I probably have way too much time on my hands!!
stampin hugs! :)