Monday, October 27, 2008

Bookmark


Here are my bookmarks, the first one is for my oldest daughter! I just finished the second one for my youngest who loves purple. I was going to make them similar, but found these stickers and decided to go with them instead. I used a brad in the ribbon on top to help keep it together, I am going to add another piece of paper on the back to make it sturdier and that will cover up my brad as well. The bookmark might seem a bit big to most people, but with my kiddos....it needs to be, much harder to lose that way ;)

Thanks for looking, check back again tomorrow to see what else Angel has challenged me with! Hey, better yet, check out her blog and play along...only 10 more days!!!!

4 comments:

Angel said...

I should have made my daughter's bigger too! That way she would be able to find it. Good idea!

Angel said...

Oh, and I did give you the early bird bonus since you had to be posting yours at the same time I was posting mine. :-)

Angel said...

LOVE that second one espeically~

Ginger said...

Wow, you have been busy. Must be you got your mojo back. I am so impressed with your creativity.