Monday, March 2, 2009

CC&M First Ever Blog Hop!

Did you check it out yet??? There are some really great ideas and projects on these blogs! Take a minute or two to look at all the blogs in the blog hop starting with DieCut Diva and ending with Pam's blog, Paper Askew Studio.

The CC&M blog hop starts at DieCut Diva. Each "hop" will be offering blog candy, please visit the hops and leave a comment at each stop. The blog candy comments can be left until 11:59pm on Thursday night, March 5th and winners will be posted on Friday March 6th.

I will try to post a picture of some items you can get from CC&M that I have done in the past...my creative mojo has left me and I can't seem to finish a new project right now.

If you do stop by all of the blogs in the blog hop, let me know what your favorite was.

No comments: