Friday, May 22, 2009

Baby Boy Card & Gift



I have a baby shower to attend soon for a very dear friend (who I remember her mother finding out she was pregnant with many moons ago!) and against tradition I got her gift and card done WAY in advance! That never happens!!!! Creative Memories has a minutes album and I had an extra one from when I was a consultant, so I used that to start with. I also used some of the baby boy paper from 2 kits for the pages and some of the large letter stickers for the card. The card actually came from Creative Cuts & More, a great way to help the creative mojo at times! I love the rounded corners on this card and the window (it came that way, no adjustments on my part) and I just added a piece of blue cardstock that I ran through my cuttlebug with the swiss dots folder and then put some of the stickers on! Super easy, but very cute!




So for my next DT project I will be using one of my favorite PTI stamps, make sure you come back this weekend to see what I have come up with!

Thanks for looking and I appreciate your sweet comments, they make my day!

1 comment:

Jens Place in Space said...

This is way to cute!!!!!