Monday, April 21, 2008

New Creative Memories Products!!!!

I am totally in love with the newest products from Creative Memories.....have you seen it all yet? I just got the new True 12x12 album in green (and it is a gorgeous green) and the primary power palette to go with it. Now I just have to figure out if I am going to use it for my 2008 album or come up with something else for it. I already have the Mod power palette and was going to use that for 2008, but if I want to show off the new stuff I have to use it, right? Too many choices for me, boy it is tough being a consultant getting to play with all the new stuff as part of my job ;) Well for now, here is a pic of my album and I will let you know what I decide to do after 2007 is finished (I am already up to July!) Thanks for checking in on me and my progress, I hope to get some more pages up in the very near future!!!!

1 comment:

Pamela Smerker said...

Love the new blog! I also love that new yummy green album.