Saturday, April 26, 2008

New project....

Hey all! I wanted to check in and let you know that I am working on digital scrapbooking for this blog. There are a few reasons, one is that I can be a little more creative and play with layouts and colors and then once I print the actual pictures I can have something already planned out....what a great idea, huh? ;) Also, I will be able to get some good quality stuff up on this site that is not blurry and hard to see. So until I get all the stuff I want downloaded (which I found on this great site, good freebies and information) and figure out how to put it all together I won't have anything to post. Thanks for checking in and I will get something up VERY VERY soon, promise :)

Have a wonderful day!

1 comment:

Jens Place in Space said...

I love this link you posted. Now you have me in the digi learning mood lol!