Wednesday, September 3, 2008

3DDC 1 sheet bag




I have finally been able to create a little bit today, and I had so much fun I made 2 of them! You will have to come back Friday to see what else I made (it happens to be my favorite, but I love them both) Of course I had to use some more Figgy Pudding paper from BG, I just LOVE this stuff (sorry for the blurry pics). For this first one I am showing you, I made a little topper for the bag from the left over paper and used some ribbon to tie it closed. I was going to stamp along the topper or do something to it, but it just looked so good on it's own that I left it.

Thanks for checking in to see what I have been up to, I hope that once I get settled in my new job my creative juices will keep me going!!! I do have a little project I am going to do for the ladies at my new job, just need to find some time to get to it.

6 comments:

Ginger said...

This is too cute!! You could use it for someone just buying or moving into a new house, housewarming gift, etc.. Glad you are having fun, can't wait until we can get together and do some creative things as well.

Pamela Smerker said...

This is awesome Dawn!! I love the way you closed the box and that sweet little bow adds just the right touch. Very well done!

Unknown said...

This is so classy! Love the paper and that little bow is perfect.

Annette said...

Very cute Dawn! Great job on the challenge!

Amy said...

Very cute!!

thescrapmaster said...

Cute box, that is really pretty paper!

~Samantha