Tuesday, August 26, 2008

3D Milk Carton


I am back with another 3D item for the 3DDC blog....a milk carton. Last week I made a sweet find at Hobby Lobby, a pack of Figgy Pudding papers for 40% off. So guess what I made my carton with? ;) This paper jumped out at me to be used, and it will work so well with my favorite holiday treat to make...Mint Oreo Truffle balls, yummo!!! I decided not to tape the top together so when I give this to a teacher, she will be able to get into the treats a little easier, so I used a clip that I just added some paper to and a ribbon. I am sure all the other cartons will be better, but I really love how this one turned out...just like I imagined! I did use a stamp from PTI inside the extra peppermint that says Holiday Treats, so cute.

The rest of this week might pass me by before I get another chance to be crafty, I started a new part time job yesterday, the girls are sick, hubby has surgery and my FIL is back in the hospital during his round of chemo. Way too much to deal with, but maybe that will fuel my mojo and make me want to escape and create for a bit. I hope you will see me again before I post my next 3D project, but if not, have a great week and Labor Day weekend!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice work, Dawn and great find on that paper! Thanks for playing this week at 3DDC!

Pamela Smerker said...

This is so cute Dawn! I love the look of the carton done in pattern paper!! this design is so crisp and clean, I REALLY like it and you should be proud of it! Great job!!

Camillae said...

You did a great job, Dawn. Isn't it wonderful to get pp that you like at a discounted price and to use it well.
Please take care.

Camillae

Ginger said...

I know I saw your new creation up close and personal and really liked it, but on your blog it takes on a whole new look. I like the paper clip idea, especially. :)

chloe said...

This is super cute!I struggled wiht this template a bit too much myself!! Well done!