Wednesday, August 6, 2008

I'm back!!!!


Hello again! It feels like I have not been able to post forever, but now I can get a few days in before I am off for a few more days. It will be nice when my parents get home, I don't mind watching the dog or the house....I think I miss them more than I mind helping them out. I am happy they will be home in less than a week, on my birthday actually, but I probably won't see them until Wednesday evening :(

Enough about that, now onto the page....this is based off the same sketch I made my first DT project with. Pam did a great job on the sketch and I really like how the page turned out, now if only I could get ALL those old pictures onto pages that quickly!!! My girls were so cute in 2001, of course, they still are! Everything on this page is from Eyelets Etc. starting with the 12x12 background paper, layering papers, stickers and of course eyelets.

Thanks for checking in today and saying Hi!

2 comments:

Pamela Smerker said...

way cute Dawn! I need to finsh up some more zoo pages too!

Ginger said...

I just love the page, and I miss you too. Will be back next week.