Friday, August 15, 2008

Birthday Cards


Here are the cards my DD's made for me for my birthday. The first part of my surprise was that they made me a banner that they strung up in their room, so sweet!! They also got me an outfit they knew I wanted, so fun to have girls because they pay attention to those things!! The white card is by my oldest and my youngest (of course) made the other one. I am enjoying this phase they are in as now they want to make cards and play with all my fun stuff, we are even planning some time to play tomorrow. I will be back to post more of what they make this weekend on Sunday.

Make sure to check my previous post for my 3D Challenge entry and let me know what you think about my first attempt!!!

3 comments:

Jens Place in Space said...

Happy Birthday! Arent kids so sweet sometimes!

Ginger said...

Yes, it is nice to have children to pay attention when you are shopping. You also were very attentive to what I liked and I was very lucky to have been given the blessing to have you as my daughter. You are sooooo very special.

Jennifer Beason said...

So glad you had a good day!