Sunday, November 23, 2008

10 card wonder cards



Hi everyone! Hope you have had a nice couple of days, mine have been fun and busy!! Our scavenger hunt at the mall went well and then our cousins took the girls shopping for a few outfits, so that took an extra hour or so... The other day we turned in our 10 card wonder cards for the Eye-Let's Etc. design team and I wanted to share them here. We were given 5 sheets of cs, 1 12x12 sheet of double sided dp and some embellishments along with an 8.5x11 sheet with a grid on the back to cut all the blue paper for the cards. I really liked the challenge of having all the paper cut to specific sizes, took me out of the box a bit! This card turned out to be my favorite of them all, but I like them all of course!

I have a few more cards that I will try to share over the next couple of days, so check back when you get a chance! Thanks for stopping by and for the sweet comments :)

No comments: