Saturday, January 24, 2009

Celebrate


Another card from a class I did 2 weeks ago, similar to the one I posted yesterday. I used the Baja Breeze paper and ink along with Very Vanilla paper and then added Riding Hood Red, So Saffron and Regal Rose for the flowers. I was so very sad to see that the sentiment set was retiring as I love it so much, so of course I had to use it for my last few card classes. I got the idea for this card from Splitcoast Stampers, not sure who it was, but Thank You for sharing!!

Today we are hanging out and getting caught up on laundry since my wonderful Dad came and fixed our washer the other night....crazy how much laundry can pile up when you can't do some every day! I do hope to get a chance to work on my scrapbooks soon, I hate seeing that stuff pile up on the computer and my craft area. Oh, we also have to go and find a frame for DD's first place ribbon and certificate from the spelling bee! Here is the picture of her holding them both (her friend was giving her a thumbs up in the picture) Sorry for the white erasing on the picture, I could not get the blur to work the way I wanted it to.

No comments: