Monday, January 19, 2009

Misc. card


I really love the colors on this card, all but the chocolate chip ribbon were from Kristina's color challenge last week...hard to see the pink flowers though. We made these last week as well and the ladies loved how they turned out since they were able to put a sentiment on them for what they wanted. I left mine blank for now, just not sure what I will end up using it for....

Sorry for the delay on this post, we have had a busy week around here. On Wednesday my oldest daughter won her school spelling bee and I got to be there to watch!!! She is supposed to go onto the district round now, but that is the day we will be flying home from Mexico so her alternate is going instead. I am just so very proud of her and happy that my plans changed so that I could be there! Pictures coming soon....

I hope you all have a wonderful Friday and I look forward to hearing from you.

No comments: