Sunday, June 8, 2008

2 sketches 4 you #1 Kazan


This sketch was a little hard for me to work with, I am not one who likes to use a lot of layers on a card. With that being said, I LOVE the way this card turned out with all the different patterns and colors :) Thank you Kazan for forcing me to branch out a bit!!!! I don't usually use buttons on cards either as I usually send my cards out in the mail, so I "made" my own flat buttons. I am so excited to have found out about this blog and hope that you all will check it out as well, just remember to get them in on Saturday night unlike me on a Sunday morning :)

7 comments:

Unknown said...

Beautiful card - it reminds me of the the beach - thanks for playing at 2 sketches 4 you.
:) Kazan

arlsmom aka Lynda said...

Great card!

Pamela Smerker said...

Love this!!! all of the colors and patterns. Great idea making faux buttons. I need to do that!! Actually have an idea for that one....ooh she you got my creative juices flowing!

Bev said...

Fab card, love the colours!

Jens Place in Space said...

I love this! Your are so good at these cards , they frustrate me lol but I still do them I just cant get them to work well.

chloe said...

WOW DAWN! I LOVE THIS!!!! GREAT JOB!
AND WELL DONE ON FINISHING UP YOUR LAYOUT: LOOKS GREAT :)

Kath Stewart said...

Gorgeous card for the sketch - love the colours