Friday, June 6, 2008

Thank You gift


***Updated.....make sure to check out the previous post to see what I have done with my very first 1 picture layout!!!!!*******

Hello again! I hope you are all doing well today and are ready for the weekend, I know I am! This is a little gift I made for the girls' bus driver, nothing much but I know he appreciated it just like I appreciated all the safe trips he made with my little ones aboard :) I made similar boxes for the teachers and a little something else too, I might share that another time. I found the template for the nugget boxes by typing in that title on google, of course I can't remember her name, but THANK YOU for doing all that hard work for me!!!! I hope you enjoy this little treat box and come back to see what else I can get myself into over the weekend. I am trying out for the Eye-Lets Etc. design team so I need to get busy on those samples....wish me luck!!!

**I was playing with the clone tool in adobe pse to cover up the little note we put on the box for the bus driver, that is why it looks all funky above the label ;)

Supplies:
SU! True Thyme paper and ink, So Saffron ink
Papertray Ink Limitless labels stamp set
address label
Souffle white pen

No comments: