Sunday, June 8, 2008

2 sketches 4 you #1 Laura


I am so excited to know that there is another blog with weekly sketches on it, they will be switching each week! Laura and Kazan are very talented so I know these sketches will always be great to work with, please check out their blog 2 sketches 4 you and play along too :) Here is my first of the two cards for this weeks sketches. I FINALLY got a Cuttlebug last weekend and just had to use it for the first card which is from Laura's sketch. The colors are really great together and I hope you can see the bling in some of the circles on the background (I am not noticing them at all on the picture, but they are there and really finish it off) I was not finding a happy birthday stamp that was small enough to fit the punch, so I wrote the sentiment and love the way it turned out. Thanks girls for a couple of great sketches, can't wait for the next round!!!!

1 comment:

Pamela Smerker said...

Super cute! Love that cupcake stamped image, is that from a cuttlebug folder? Haven't seen that one before.