Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Kazan's Sketch #3 and Caardvarks Think Pink!


Here is my take on this great sketch Kazan has for this week, totally cute! It was even better because I got to see her making her sample card in person....how fun!!! This card is also done with the Caardvarks color challenge of pink, so I decided to go all out with the pink :)

Also, there is so sweet blog candy being given away by Renee here....go on and check it out!!

Have a wonderful day and thanks for all of your comments, they make my day wonderful too :)

Oh, I almost forgot a piece of personal good news....my wonderful hubby is finally in the process of being hired on at his current job after 8 months of being a contractor there!!!! I am so proud of him for sticking it out :)

5 comments:

Unknown said...

I love the simplicity of this card with the striking black sentiment. This turned out really super Dawn :)

Laura Davis said...

Simply beautiful!!
Laura

Jens Place in Space said...

Wow congrats to your hubby! It was great seeing you again. I love your card!

Lea L. said...

Cute card! Great job with the sketch!

~Lea

Heather "Hev" said...

Very cute :)

Thanks for stopping by my blog too :)