Monday, June 30, 2008

Miss You card


Hey everyone! Sorry I have been a little quite lately, just a lot going on around here. This is a card I made a few days ago with scraps from my overflowing bin of scraps. I really like the way this turned out, and the only stamping on it is the white dots I made with a pencil eraser and craft white ink. The main part of the card is actually paper I got from my LSS and I just love those colors together!!! I am trying to use up as many of the scraps I have saved over the years and I am making pretty good progress so far. Now if I could only keep my mojo going for more than a few hours I would be so happy!

I went to a crop on Saturday morning and got 10 pages done in my Christmas album, which is much more than the Saturday before. I will try to get some good pictures taken and put at least one up tomorrow, so come by and check it out.

I also have some SUPER EXCITING news to share later on this week, so check back for that too!!!!

Gosh, too many things to share.....I just realized earlier today that my hit counter is getting near 1,000, so look for some blog candy VERY soon!

Hugs
Dawn

2 comments:

Pamela Smerker said...

Super cute card! So bright and cheery!!
Can't wait to hear your good news.tee hee!!

Ginger said...

I love this card, it looks like you are on your way to being a real pro at this. Wish I had your talent!!