Friday, July 11, 2008

Blog Candy Winner(s) and a card


Good morning everyone! Sorry I have been mia the last couple of days, I even had this card ready to post the other day and just did not get it done. I am sure I am not the only one who does that kind of thing. Enough idle chit chat from me, you came to see my card and oh yeah, see who the winner is!!!! I actually have 4 winners as awhile ago my BBB Pam did a pay it forward RAK and I was one of her 3, so now I am going to pass it on to 3 more ladies who are supposed to pass it on to 3 ladies each.....pretty cool huh!

1,000 hits winner is....Tabitha
Tabitha said...
happy 4th cant wait to work with you

RAK pay it forwards go to.....

Parker and Emma's Mom
Parker and Emma's Mom said...
Happy 4th - to a fellow Eye-Let girl :-)

Marcie
Marcie said...
Love blog candy! Congrats on your eye-lets toot!

Jen W.
Jenniwren32 said...
That candy got my attention!!!! A big congrats to you!


Please email me at 4rumins@gmail.com with your snail mail and I will get out your goodies to you all!

This card is one I made while playing with some of the goodies I got from Pam's RAK, the page pebbles, flowers and a few plain round eyelets from Eye-Lets Etc. The paper is just from my scraps bin, still trying to make a dent in it!

Thanks for checking in today and for all of your nice comments, they really make my day!

2 comments:

Pamela Smerker said...

Hey cute card! Love what you did with the page pebble and the eyelets to anchor it . Very clevah!

Jennifer Beason said...

Yippee... I won, I won!!!! Thanks Dawn!