Monday, July 7, 2008

Hello and a Challenge


I seem to always be a day late in life, and this is another example..... I made this card for the 2 Sketches 4 you for last week and did not get it up on Saturday as I originally planned to do. Of course, I had the picture taken but had to go to the Doctor to have my wrist and hand xrayed, so that put getting it uploaded before we headed out for the evening, not happen! Oh well, I really like how it turned out so I am going to post it anyway :)

I found this hello stamp in a little set by scenic route (it also has thanks and 2 designs) at my LSS and knew I needed to use it right away!!! I also got the dp there as well, love the bursts of color on the scallop piece, I will have to get the exact name of the paper and update this later.

Now for the challenge from Eye-lets Etc.
We would like to kick July off with a bang and have some fun. During the month of July create something...anything the sky is the limit, but you must incorporate eyelets into your project. Bonus points if you use actual Eye-Lets Etc products, but you must list them on your credits. Make sure you link your creations by July 3oth at midnight MST. Enter as much as you like all month long! We will announce the winner of the BIG mystery prize worth $50 in retail value on August 1st!! Lets see your eyelets!!!
Click here for the actual post you will link your creations to on the Eye-lets Etc. blog. GOOD LUCK!!!

Don't forget to leave a comment for my blog candy from the previous post, you have until the 10th!!!

2 comments:

Jens Place in Space said...

Love love your card!!!! I have to get my pic in to eye-lets yet. This computer thing of mine has been a pain!

Tabitha said...

love your card!