Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Paper Askew Inspiration Challenge


I finally am getting back into finishing cards in time for the challenges!! This is one I made for the beautiful inspiration picture at Paper Askew. I am still not sure I love how it turned out, even though it was what I was planning on doing.....oh well, I am sure it will grow on me. You can't see it very well, but on the side it says "grateful".

The majority of the card is from my scrap bin, slowly chipping away at that pile:) I did use some silver triangle eyelets from Eye-Let's Etc. for the ribbon to thread through for the lattice effect (at least that was my intention) I am having a lot of fun incorporating all of the fun different types into my projects, keep checking back to see what else I can do with them :)

Hope you all have a great day and maybe I will get some more pages posted soon!!!

2 comments:

Pamela Smerker said...

really cute Dawn!! Thanks for playing along!!
hugs,
Pam

Jens Place in Space said...

I love it!!!