Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Grateful


Only 1 more day until my BIG news!!!! Can you tell that I am excited? My kiddos are spending the night with my parents, but of course the hubby is playing golf.....so I get to be by myself for awhile and try to be creative!! Wish me luck!

Onto the card, I love the way it came together. I started with a die cut from Creative Memories, I am not even sure they still sell these, like I said before I am trying to use stuff up. I used my nesties on this card (love those things, can't wait to get some other shapes and the NEW bracket ones too!!) I used a sponge on the oval layer with bashful blue ink and stamped "grateful" in white craft ink along the bottom of the card. Hope you like it as much as I do!!!

Have a wonderful day, I am off to shop for some blog candy goodies :)

Dawn

BTW...did you notice my picture with my bio? I really hate having my picture taken and had a hard time finding one that I liked enough to use for all of you to see. Hope I did a good enough job with it :)

No comments: